How to join the BTK:
Method 1: The easy way:
Click here and select Berg en Toerklub Stellenbosch from the list. The Membership fee of R200 will be deducted from your student account and you will automatically become a BTK member. You will receive an email within a few days that will confirm your membership.
Method 2: The hard way:
- Pay cash at our office (4th floor of the Neelsie) any weekday between 13h00 and 14h00 OR
- EFT us the R200 membership fee using the banking details described below
- Fill in this Google Form and upload your proof of payment as PDF in the case of EFT.
- Congratulations, you are now a member
- Await a confirmation email, it can take a day or two.
Bank : Standard Bank Stellenbosch
Account Holder : Universiteit van Stellenbosch
Account Number : 07 300 6955
Branch Code : 05 06 10
Reference* : BTK + Your name
*(for example: BTK Gerrit Gompou) – Please “BTK” MUST be in the reference. Also if your Name does not fit with in the limited amount of characters, you can compress it. Just make sure to upload the proof of payment PDF on the Google Form when you sign up. The account is the same as the university’s “general” account for payments towards the university. It may be that your bank sees the account as a company account.
If you have any further questions, please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 3: Non Matie:
Applications for membership from non Stellenbosch university students will be handled on a case by case basis. Please email email@example.com for more information.