XIth International Conference on Marine Bioinvasions (ICMB)
15 May - 19 May
The International Conference on Marine Bioinvasions is an international forum where scientists and policy makers from around the world meet every two years to review current challenges in the global management of invasive marine organisms and to share new developments in science and policy.
The XIth International Conference on Marine Bioinvasions (ICMB) will be held from 15 – 19 May 2023 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
The themes of the XIth International Conference on Marine Bioinvasions are:
- Biofouling dynamics: ships, plastics, and management strategies
- Climate-driven invasion effects and responses
- Socio-ecology and multiple perspectives on invasions
- Invasion impacts: ecological interactions, ecosystem services, and economics
- Methods for non-native species detection and assessment
- Principles, patterns, and contrasts of invasions across ecosystems
For further details, visit marinebioinvasions.info or follow @MarBioinvasions